Permission Levels for GPCC Access
The Permissions Levels for GPCC Access screen allows users with Operator Basic, Operator, or Admin permission to view permissions for Command Center users. Users with Admin permission can set permissions for all users.
Initially, all Greenplum Database login users are included in the list with their current permission levels.
- To filter by role name, enter all or part of the user’s database role name in the Role Name field. The filter performs a simple substring search and displays users with matching role names. Click the Role Name label to reverse the search order.
- To filter for users with a specific permission level, choose the permission level from the Permission Level list.
- Role Name and Permission Level filters can be used together.
- To reset the filters, remove all text from the Role Name field and choose Filter by… from the Permission Level list.
Users with Admin permission can change permission levels.
- Use the Role Name and Permission Level filters to display the roles you want to change.
- Check the box next to a role name to select the user, or check the box in the heading to select all displayed users.
- Select the new permissions level for each user from the list in the Permission Level column, or select a new permission level for all selected users from the Change Selected to… list.